Jan 12, 2012

Musings

Good Evening, Church

The hussle of the holidays have passed by and after some much needed time away (read: fishing) I'm once again back at the helm of St. Ann's.

It was a fruitful holiday season and I give thanks for the people of Flin Flon, Snow Lake & Cranberry Portage, MB who spoiled me over Christmas. Kismet & I both need to lose some weight from the past weeks.

There have been some interesting developments in the Church as a whole over the last weeks. Pope Benedict has named new Cardinals to help lead the Church, the faithful are still adjusting to the changes in the liturgy (for many coming back at Christmas this was an awkward surprise) and there are the beginnings of new ventures for parishes in the New Year.

All will be tackled will be tackled with God`s Holy Spirit guiding us and I will spend some time over the next few days addressing them in turn.

For now, know of my prayer of blessing for you all this day and thank you for the indulgence and understanding over the last weeks. This blogging is difficult to stay up on.

Blessings,

Fr. Paul

No comments: