Dec 2, 2013

New Year - New Hope - New Beginnings

Good day, Church

It has been since April since I last posted. I regret that. Life has taken it's own share of twists and turns and I dropped off the digital map with my blog for too long. Many have emailed and asked to have these pages up and running again and so I have decided to make this Season of Advent, the Church's New Year, to make a resolution to try.

It has been some wonderful months here at St. Ann's Parish and in Snow Lake and Cranberry Portage, MB. Many experiences and many opportunities to see God's love and mercy reflected in many people's lives.

Like many of you, I have fallen in love with our Holy Father, Pope Francis. I have not seen a witness to the Gospel as charismatic in my life as a Catholic. Like many priests, I find myself confessing that, he makes me want to be a better priest.

I will attempt to post my homilies for this season as they become available.

For now....join me in opening our hearts to the coming of Christ, not just at Christmas, but at His second coming among us.

Blessings,
Fr. Paul

No comments: