Jun 2, 2011

Honey, I'm Home....

Good Morning, Church,

It has been far too long and I apologize for the lack of posting. It has been a remakable few weeks and I am just beginning to get back in touch and to return to my usual posting.

To many of you - words of gratitude and thanks for your letters, cards and notes of encouragement over these last few weeks.

For those who have not heard I have been appointed as Pastor of St. Ann's Parish in Flin Flon, MB.  This came as a surprise to me as I was not anticipating a move this year. Nevertheless, God's Holy Spirit guides the Church and I remain open to wherever the Spirit calls me to serve.

It has been a few weeks of letting go of my feelings and moving beyond my comfort zone. It is always difficult to say goodbye and these next few months will be emotional ones for myself.

That being said, I welcome the challenges of meeting a new parish and growing in God's spirit of hospitality in a new home.  

I thank you all for being so supportive and loving of me and my shortcomings. It speaks of God's Spirit of hospitality in your lives and of forgiveness and understanding.

I will reflect more on this move in my life in the later weeks ahead.

For now...be assured that these pages are back and running and that I am looking forward to journeying with you throughout the summer months.

Prayerfully,

Father Paul

No comments: