Sep 1, 2011

Northern Visitors


With a prayer of thanksgiving, I welcome and introduce to you, my parents: Fred & Laura Bringleson who are visiting from Hamilton, ON.

Laura Bringleson
I just introduced them to the spectacular interlake highway from Winnipeg to Flin Flon.  I kept assuring Mother that Flin Flon was only, "another half hour away" every time she asked. God will forgive me, I'm sure for that measure of story telling.

Fred Bringleson

Mom and Dad are here for two weeks and joyfully welcomed their "grand-dog" into their hearts - I think Kismet will be one spoiled little girl these next two weeks.

I look forward to posting some stories about our adventures and please keep them in your prayers. Mom for one is grateful there is snow...yet!

Blessings for  a Happy Thursday...as ever, stay tuned.

No comments: