Dec 16, 2010

Mid -Week Update

Good Afternoon Church,

Hoping that this post finds you all well and preparing yourselves during these remaining days of the Advent Season for the Coming of the Prince of Peace at Christmas.

No shortage of work here at the office and I am paging through letters and comments and am grateful for the support of so many that continues to inspire me to post to these pages.

My timing has been slightly off this month of December and for those who have asked I will be coming to St. Ann's in Flin Flon later in the month. December is a particularly demanding month and I have not been able to visit with you as I usually do from month to month. Be assured I continue to keep you and your families in my daily prayer.

Just wanting to say a hearty thank you for all of your patience with my scheduling and pastoral responsibilities: Fr. Bill & I are doing are best to visit the district and meet your needs as best we can taking into account the weather and other situations that arise.

For now, keep your stick on the ice and know that I keep you all in thought and prayer during this Season on Preparation. A little over a week to go folks...let's make it count.

Blessings,

Father Paul

No comments: