Apr 23, 2011

Easter Weekend: We Are His



Good Evening, Church,

On this Night of Nights we celebrate the Easter Vigil: Christ's conquering of sin and death.

These last days have seen fit to embrace me with countless opportunities to witness the saving power of Christ's love in my life through my ministry as priest.

Tonight I offer you an invitation on this eve of the Resurrection of Our Lord. Easter is meaningless if we do not consecrate ourselves for Christ's will and purpose.

Let us profess this night and this weekend to truly accept Jesus as ours and that we, collectively, are His. We belong to Christ's church and our members of His Body.

Let us pray for the grace to be used by him for His Will and life.

Be assured of my prayer and blessing for you and your families. You will be with me at this Mass of Resurrection this night.

May the Peace of the Resurrected Christ be with you and your loved ones.

In His Love,

Father Paul

No comments: