Oct 30, 2011

Hello, again...

Good evening, Church...

Posting from Snow Lake, MB at Our Lady of the Snows Parish.  What do you know? There is actually snow in Snow Lake.


It has been a long few weeks and I apologize for the lack of posts.  This blogging can get away from a guy fairly easily.

I had the pleasure of company the last couple of weeks.  Three friends from Dundas, ON: Father James Curtin, Nikki Sjoblom and Gina Furlong.  It was a great visit with a great deal of driving (as is the norm for these parts) and I just dropped them back in Winnipeg for their flight home.


I celebrated our weekly Sunday mass at St. Ann's in Flin Flon this morning and then traveled to Cranberry Portage for 2 pm mass.  I'm rounding off the day with an evening mass here at 7 pm and then hopefully a quiet evening with a good book.

I hope to catch you up with some news of the new liturgy over the next couple of days and please know that I continue to keep you all in prayer.

Blessings on your weekend (what's left of it),

Father Paul

No comments: