Oct 6, 2011

A Worthwhile Meditation: On Change

Good Morning, Church

Just a momentary reflection to begin the day....I stumbled across the following meditation in my morning prayers this morning.  I think it is worthwhile to share:

The Unseen God can help to make us truly grateful and humble.  Since we cannot see God, we must believe in Him without seeing.  What we can see clearly is the change in a human being, when one sincerely asks God for the strength to change. We should cling to faith in God and in His power to change our ways. Our faith in an Unseen God will be rewarded by a useful and serviceable life. God will not fail to show us the way we should live, when in real gratitude and true humility we turn to Him.
 Prayer for the Day:

I pray that I may believe that God can change me. I pray that I may be always willing to be changed for the better.

No comments: