Jan 9, 2011

Some Days Away...

Good evening, Church. This post finds your author writing from Dundas, ON at St. Augustine Parish. I arrived here this weekend despite a wicked cold and am spending a couple of days visiting family and friends before heading to a meeting in Toronto, ON.

Fr. James Curtin & Fr. Paul Bringleson

It is always a joyous moment when I get to spend some quality time with a very good priest friend of mine, Fr. James Curtin, the local pastor here. Father Curtin and I have been friends for many years and he has even been a guest of mine in both The Pas and Flin Flon.

Rest assured the pages will take a bit of break for the next week while I am in meetings but will resume at the week's end.

Keep me in prayers for the next week as it promises to be a challenging one for your author.

Be assured of my prayers for a hearty week friends.

As ever....stay tuned...

No comments: