Jan 18, 2011

Heart of a Brother: Clifford Bringleson, C.R.

Good day, Church.

Feeling better these days and the meds are finally freeing up my lungs from the Bronchitis. I'm actually feeling almost human today.

Yesterday I took some time to visit my uncle who happens to also be a Brother in Religious Life: The Congregation of the Resurrection. Brother Clifford Bringleson, C.R., has been in religious life for over 50 years and has recently moved into a care facility in Maryhill, ON.

Brother Clifford Bringleson, C.R. & nephew Fr. Paul Bringleson

Bro. Cliff has been an inspiration for me in my own religious witness and it was very good to see him again and enjoy his friendship. We have many memories as his nieces and nephews of being exposed to a healthy and happy witness to the gospel through the lives of many Resurrectionist Priests and Brothers.

Be assured of our continued prayer for you, Brother Cliff and know that you continue to touch the lives of many people in your faithful and humble witness.

No comments: