Oct 5, 2012

Thought for the Day: The Holy Spirit

Does the Lord guide me?

All our movements, our goings and comings, can be guided by the Holy Spirit. Every visit to help another, every unselfish effort to assist, can be blessed by that same Spirit. There can be a blessing on all we do, on every visit with one who is suffering.

Every meeting of someone in need may not be a chance meeting, but may have been designed by the Holy Spirit.

Think of the endless people we discover each day by simply pausing throughout our lives and enquiring how they are.

Led by the spirit of the Lord, we can be tolerant, sympathetic, and understanding of others and so accomplish a great in deal in the building up of the Kingdom of God.

I pray Lord that you lead me through the power of your Spirit of Love. Use me to build up your Kingdom and allow me to know your peace.

No comments: